Kai Leakes Website

Kai Leakes Website
Click here to visit website

Friday, June 24, 2016

Coming soon...

Hi, Team Sineaters and Cursed,

I know I've been very silent and I apologize for that. So far, I've been working hard on some behind the scenes stuff pertaining to my brand and stepping into the self-publishing world as a partially permanent gig. Currently, that latest move is: part two to Rebel Guardians and finishing up my steampunk novel. I'm in the middle of the novella (Rebel Guardians 2) and working on fixing it, and finishing it up (Just told that the first couple of chapters are great and feels like this novella will be better than the first one). Hopefully, it'll be done by the end of the summer (I procrastinate a lot and I'm going through some non-author related issues as well).

So, with that, here is the cover reveal and keep a look out for the release on Amazon. The plan is to possibly, combine both books and release them as one full novel in the future. If you're okay with that, let me know in the comments.

Rebel Guardians 2 will give you the behind the scenes story of Take and Amara.


Coming Soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment